Thursday, April 16, 2009

compliments from the chef


It's times like these I realize procrastination is not something I value about my personality...I was able to finish the 2 projects I had planned for Easter, but didn't get them to the level I would have liked. The holiday weekend was great, the weather was nice and seeing the family was fun. 2 of my cousins brought girlfriends and they fit into our family wonderfully! It was cool to have some outsiders and spice things up a bit. We also had the chef from our favorite Pho restaurant join us, he is such a nice guy and made DELICIOUS salmon crostinis. with a caper and shallot sauce! YUMMO!!...Georgie LOVES his breakfast basket and took a particular liking to pancake #1 and the bacon...he was so adorable running through the yard with a pancake in his mouth...and my cousin liked her bento box as did everyone else, passing it around the group I heard many "that is sooo cute!" and let me tell you it made me feel good...all though I know I could have done better on it, it was wonderful to get positive feedback. The holiday has given me inspiration and made me want to get better at my sewing and create more little gems and see where it takes me...

1 comment: